International Relations at the EIL Côte d’Opale
International relations is one of the key aspects of the strategy of EIL Côte d’Opale. In order for our students to meet the demands of the business world, the school:
• prepares engineering students for international careers through the study of two foreign languages
• offers a study abroad period of at least six months, as well as classes and multicultural activities on our own campus.
All engineering students of EIL Côte d’Opale undertake an internship abroad.
The intention of EIL Côte d’Opale is to qualitatively and quantitatively develop student, teacher and administrative mobility
EIL Côte d’Opale is constantly creating new partnerships with universities around the world, in keeping with the good training of engineers.
The School participates in the Erasmus+ and CREPUQ programs, through the exchange of engineering students and teachers between universities and elite European and Canadian schools. A period of at least 2 months is recommended in a foreign country.
To promote mobility abroad as part of their training, engineering students EIL Côte d’Opale may, under specific conditions, receive an Erasmus+ grant, a Blériot scholarship or financial aid? for students receiving CROUS grants. Travel support may also be awarded.
• Promote and implement the mobility of engineering students in the context of international agreements.
• Encourage the mobility of teachers and researchers through international projects.
• Welcome international engineers into the EIL Côte d’Opale.
• Language teaching is an essential part of the training of our engineers
• The European Credit Transfer System ECTS – European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System – allows the validation of the study periods of our French engineering students abroad, as well as those of foreign engineering students who come to France
• EIL Côte d’Opale also benefits from the support of the International Relations Department of the Université du Littoral Côte d’Opale.